Tuesday, September 30, 2008

:::Pooker Loves My Blog:::





I got my first award!!!! I was awarded Fave Blog by my friend POOKER at Pooker's Creations!!! EVERYONE should head on over there and see what fab creations she's got going on... She's not only a fab scrapper, she's also a great tagger and therefore template maker!!! (I know I personally can't get enough templates)

The rules of the "I love your blog" award are:
1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received the award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on their blog to inform themabout their award.
My choices for the "I love your blog" award are:

Lisa at Sophisticated Scraps
Valarie at Art by Val
ArtyPharty at ArtyPhartyScrapz
Yvette at Essence of Creativity
Missy at Divine Intentionz
Chelle at WeeScotsLass Creations
Jessica at Gothic Inspirations

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Hun! Love what you do! You have a new award on my blog!

http://pookerscreationsscraps.blogspot.com

HUgs♥

Contributors

:::Messages:::